QueryTracker Community
August 16, 2018, 04:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Query on your author site?  (Read 1167 times)
koji

« on: January 31, 2018, 01:00:17 AM »

I know it is a strange idea, but would you post a general query on your author site?

The chances of an agent that *you want* stumbling across your site is almost nil, unless they were going there after they read your query. That being said, I think it could be fun to have on my site, especially since there isn't tons there, considering I'm not published yet. The other thing is if you have more than one completed MS and are only actively querying one, posting the query for the second on the site so an agent who goes to your site knows you have multiple MSs ready to go.

I am thinking of having a WIP section with aesthetics for what I'm working on, and then adding the query and an aesthetic at the end of the WIP.

Thoughts?

Also, what do YOU put on your author site when you're not published?
Sarah Ahiers (Falen)

This, too, shall pass

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:22:05 PM »

I don't know that it would help, but I don't think it would hurt at all, either.

Repped by Mollie Glick of CAA
ASSASSIN'S HEART 2016 HarperTeen
I hang out at Sarah Ahiers Writes
Author Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: