QueryTracker Community
March 19, 2018, 10:49:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Paiyak Products: About Author Websites  (Read 253 times)

« on: February 28, 2018, 11:25:23 AM »

Hello all. I would like to share my pet project: Paiyak Products.com. It is an offshoot of my husband's web development company and focuses on building websites for authors. The blog section includes my musings on various author website trends, and I'd love if you check it out. (Do let me know if you find it helpful or not).

Also, in particular, I have put together a survey for authors regarding current trends in author websites. You can find it here: https://www.paiyakproducts.com/2018/02/26/author-website-trends-2018/

If you have 15 minutes to fill it out, I would appreciate it. It does not matter if you are published or not, trad or self, and whether or not you have a website. In a couple of months I will share the data I receive. (It is anonymous. There is an option to join the mailing list at the end, but it is not required).

Also, if you have any topics you want me to cover regarding author websites, let me know. Or if you are passionate about an aspect of author websites and want to write a guest blog, let me know. Finally, if you have an author website, and you would like me to review it (with link backs to your site, of course) let me know.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: