QueryTracker Community
November 19, 2018, 05:51:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not sure where to post this...but a call for submissions!  (Read 5523 times)
alisonbeightol

It was a dark and stormy night

« on: February 28, 2018, 01:02:51 PM »

One Question

What if you were given the opportunity to ask a former lover or  ex spouse one question that you always wanted to ask but never could? Would you do it? And could you handle the answer?

I am actively searching for 7 adult/new adult romance/paranormal romance authors to submit a short story between 5 and 10,000 words for a Kindle anthology entitled One Question Before I Go that will be published by my new small publishing house, Daydreams Press, on December 1st  of this year. It can be contemporary, historical, paranormal, or any combination or offshoot of the romance genre. Because of the release date, the stories can be set during the holiday period but don’t necessarily have to be. I’m looking for a story that encompasses the emotions of the situation of being able to ask the question and its impact on the persons who are involved. Catch my mind and my heart!

Your submission can have sex in it as long as it is consensual, but I am not looking for pure Erotica. Your couples can be gay,straight, multiples or whatever you want. Also, I don’t want violence unless there is a violent act in the the backstory or your story includes paranormals, and it pertains to the expected actions of said paranormal.

Submission deadline is June 1st, 2018.

This anthology will be professionally edited and have an amazing cover design. I will provide proofs for final editing to all authors.

Payment is $.02 USD per word on acceptance. I will also provide 5 Kindle gift codes to each accepted authors. I am planning a massive promo campaign for this, including online book tours and giveaways on Amazon and Goodreads as well as other sites as well. I’m planning a release party on Facebook that I hope all accepted authors will participate in. It’s like getting free promos for YOUR work and getting paid!! Nothing beats that!

So, here’s the breakdown…
5-10,000 words
Any type of Adult/New Adult Romance
Submissions due June 1st, 2018
Response by June 30th, 2018
Payment of $.02 USD per word on acceptance
Publication date December 1st, 2018 with a pre-sale a week before starting the day after Thanksgiving.
PM me for submission email address.

Thanks so much!
Alison

Life in Moonlight and Blood of New Beginnings available now on Kindle and Audible.
Death Hunter- November 2018
One Question Before I Go-December 2018
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: