QueryTracker Community
December 12, 2018, 11:49:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparing for #PitMad - 6/7/18  (Read 951 times)
Kerfuffle

« on: June 04, 2018, 03:55:49 PM »

Paranormal romance pitch:

Divina must accept her heritage & embrace love. To achieve power, Rori must reject love. To keep his mate, Aric must go against his nature. They each must choose to either follow the prophecy or suffer the consequences of outing supernatural kind to humans.
JBeachum

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:24:30 AM »

I want to know what the prophecy is and what it is compelling each of them to do. I think that's the captivating part because it represents the conflict of the story. I'd find a way to focus on that and sum up the three characters instead of how it is now, which is rather vague.

Good luck!

Repped by Marisa Corvisiero of the Corvisiero Literary Agency
Kerfuffle

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 09:55:18 PM »

Thank you for the feedback. Alas, i didnt get it before this PitMad ended... oh well... just means i need to tweak it and work harder

oh and write more stuff
Kerfuffle

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »

The prophecy states: it is the vampire whose heart beats for the witch who belongs to the wolf that shall take the throne and save us all. If not, the vampire who belongs to the witch will end all kinds. Rori must forsake his love, Divina, so that Aric may claim her. The fate of all kinds depends on it.
Kerfuffle

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 11:31:17 AM »

Divina, sick of manipulation, desperately wants choice in order to progress in her life. However, those around her insist that she is integral in the prophecy meant to name the new vampire emperor, believed to be her ex-boyfriend Rori. Divina must choose to follow the prophecy and mate with Aric, a wolf shifter she barely knows or reject it entirely and allow all supernatural kind to be outed to humans.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: