QueryTracker Community
September 25, 2018, 03:44:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEEKING YA BETA READERS FOR THRILLER SET IN 2084.  (Read 927 times)
BrandieReadsBooks

« on: April 13, 2018, 10:02:21 PM »

Hello all! Recently, I finished my first manuscript and am looking for readers to critique it. Here's the summary:

The Receiver is a 99,000-word YA thriller set in Manhattan in 2084 where wealthy uppercrusters live in hundred-story skyrises and the forgotten bottomfeeders struggle to survive in a gang-run, flood-ravaged concrete jungle. Advanced technology now allows Suppliers to funnel their pain away to Receivers, the former of which are uppercrusters who offer a fair price and the latter of which become walking painkillers. Normally kept divided by the vertical topography of the city, uppercrusters and bottomfeeders rarely cross paths, but when Rho, a Receiver, meets Zander, a Supplier, he proposes an arrangement that will lift her and her older sister out of obscurity. Together, they try to shut down the virtual simulation keeping the bottomfeeders hidden, solve the mystery of Zander’s mother’s death, and stop homicidal robots controlled by Zander’s father from committing another Holocaust.

Of course, I'll also take a peek at any writing you may want critiqued. If you're interested, reply here or email me at brandieannmcallister@gmail.com.

Thank you Smiley

- Brandie
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:35:08 PM by BrandieReadsBooks » Logged
alislove

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 03:23:32 PM »

Hi Brandie,

I'd be interested in a first fifty page swap for a start. Does that interest you? I'll e-mail you some details.

Yes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: