QueryTracker Community
December 17, 2018, 03:23:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pitch - Paranormal Romance  (Read 3311 times)
Kerfuffle

« on: April 27, 2018, 08:28:28 AM »

This is my first attempt. Please be gentle:

1.   When confronted with a prophecy about them, obviously, the appropriate response is to deny it, question it, and run from it; except, the prophecy is a bit more persistent than they thought.

2.   Divina was fed up with people telling her how to live her life. Rori was torn between the choice of love or power. Aric just wanted to be left alone once he found his mate. Yet, the prophecy persisted.

3.   The witch, the vampire, and the werewolf all have a part to play in the prophecy. However, they each have a reason to reject their roles. The prophecy will not be rejected.
NextChapter

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 10:39:08 AM »

I like number three. If the agent is into vampires, witches and werewolves, this is sure to get their attention. (I hear vampires are currently in demand!)
Kerfuffle

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 10:57:52 AM »

Thank you! Here's hoping they are back in demand. I've seen a lot of agents put they don't want vampires
JBeachum

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 11:25:35 AM »

Number three is my favorite as well. And I've seen vampires become requested more and more by agents. Granted, these are agents on Twitter, and not every agent is on Twitter, but there's at least an interest brewing. Witches, I think, are pretty much always popular. Not sure about werewolves.

Repped by Marisa Corvisiero of the Corvisiero Literary Agency
Kerfuffle

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 11:27:08 AM »

Thank you!

Who are these agents, maybe I need to add them to my query list!
Pearl

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 06:05:14 PM »

Hi

I've just joined the forum and have also written a vampire novel for adults.  Like you I hope they're back in demand because I too have seen agents saying they don't want vampires.  A bit depressing when you've worked hard on a book.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: