QueryTracker Community
November 19, 2018, 05:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Titles of Mine (Part 2)  (Read 204 times)
OkwuNanya01

To be quite honest with you: books are life!

« on: June 07, 2018, 08:44:44 AM »

Hello everyone! This is part 2 from the last topic. Some these I made up and some were from book title generators.

***VERY IMPORTANT NOTE***: I am NOT making a story with any of these titles. I probably use them in the future, but as of now I just want your opinions on them and tell me which ones are your favorite. Thank you very much! Smiley Enjoy!

P.S: Some of these have words that are NOT commonly used in the English language so I will put a definition besides them in parentheses.

P.P.S: I apologize for the long list! That's why I'm splitting these into parts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Thousandfold Redemption

-The Beggar War

-The Blood Feeding

-A Girl Named Damu

-The Devil's Clockwork

-The Crusade of the Diamond

-The Black Card

-Fairy Venom

-Rosie is Dead

-The Enantiodromia of Philip Flare (Enantiodromia: the tendency of things to change into their opposites, especially as a supposed governing principle of natural cycles and of psychological development.

-The Infandous Death of Mr. Monroe  (Infandous: Extremely odious)

-Jettatura  (Jettatura: a curse of the evil eye, whereby all that the cursed looks upon will suffer bad luck)

-Scripturient  (Scripturient: obsolete ; having a strong urge to write)

-Friendliy  (Friendliy: In a friendly manner; like a friend; warmly; kindly.)

-A Mellifluous Life  (Mellifluous: sweet or musical; pleasant to hear.)

-Hiraeth  (Hiraeth: a longing for one's homeland, but it's not mere homesickness.)

-Nefarious Nelville  (Nefarious:  wicked or criminal.)

-Petrichor  (Petrichor: a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.)

-Sitting Supine  (Supine: lying face upward.)

-Syzygy  (Syzygy: a conjunction or opposition, especially of the moon with the sun.)

-Black Phosphenes  (Phosphenes: a ring or spot of light produced by pressure on the eyeball or direct stimulation of the visual system other than by light.)

-Vellichor  (Vellichor: the strange wistfulness of used bookstores, which are somehow infused with the passage of time — filled with thousands of old books you’ll never have time to read, each of which is itself locked in its own era, bound and dated and papered over like an old room the author abandoned years ago, a hidden annex littered with thoughts left just as they were on the day they were captured.)

-I Sonder (Sonder: the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own. )

-Becoming Shirea

-Me, Troy, and the Journey to Philly

-The Coin Woman

-Blackout Spin

-Prism of Integers

-A Time to Love

-Pieces of Time

-Damaged Goods

From your lovely writing friend,

Okwu N'anya
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print