QueryTracker Community
July 16, 2018, 05:16:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparing for PBPitch  (Read 614 times)
jpm327

« on: June 20, 2018, 03:19:25 PM »

My first time doing something like this - so...here's my pitch below:

Tired mother of 2 young kids comes home from work and invents a fun game to get some rest. She becomes “BABY MOMMY” and turns the tables on her kids! Then, they take care of her for a little while. The kids delight as they feed her, read stories and clean up!
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 05:58:30 PM »

Tired mother of 2 young kids comes home from work and invents a fun game to get some rest. She becomes “BABY MOMMY” and turns the tables on her kids! Then, they take care of her for a little while. The kids delight as they feed her, read stories(,) and clean up!

This is so cute that I smiled when reading it!  Smiley

*Not sure about exclamation points in a pitch.

**I might have been a little heavy-handed on my suggested cuts, so let's see what others might say. Good luck with this!  Smiley

writer                                                                          Computer Basher
jpm327

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 02:56:03 AM »

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your edits, I’m so excited to pitch this book  clap
NextChapter

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 06:51:05 AM »

Tired mother of 2two young kids comes home from work and invents a fun game to get some rest. She becomes BABY MOMMY and turns the tables on her kids!. Then, they take care of her for a little while. The kids delight as they feed her, read stories, and clean up!.

Most of this is just what 007 said. I would also spell out the number two, and not use quotes around what I assume is the name of the book. Your cute concept is sure to appeal to the little ones. Good luck!
jpm327

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 08:07:49 AM »

Thank you! Going to send out the morning pitch and then it says you can pitch again after 2 p.m. Thank you for all the advice! xo
jpm327

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 09:05:55 AM »

@007 so far nothing yet boooooo

But your comment made me so happy, just wanted to tell you that Smiley So thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: