QueryTracker Community
November 20, 2018, 07:27:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New way to pitch work on the Authors Seeking Agents Wish List website  (Read 561 times)
Slicksix

« on: July 06, 2018, 09:22:11 AM »

Looking for a way to increase your odds of finding an agent?  Participate in the Authors Seeking Agents Wish List website at ASAWL.com.  Reverse MSWL + improved Twitter pitch party concept allows authors to pitch in 100 words or less any genre for free and agents and publishers to search and leave comments such as asking for comps or a partial, etc.  Inclusive, innovative, and dynamic, the site was created for all authors to find their perfect matches.  I created it with my own funds and am happy to receive feedback.  Join the query revolution!  ASAWL.com   clap
jldelozier

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 09:40:44 AM »

Just checked it out (nicely done, professional website) and subscribed to your newsletter. Good luck with your venture!  I hope you keep us posted as to how it works. I suspect the hardest part will be generating interest among agents to register...once you have some, you should post the number to generate further interest.
mgmystery

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 07:48:12 AM »

This is an awesome idea! The website looks great. I joined although I'm not ready to post the query yet  Grin and subscribed to the newsletter. Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: