QueryTracker Community
October 17, 2018, 09:02:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way to single out agents who want to see query only -- and no sample pages?  (Read 162 times)
Munley

Mr. Fluff -- from the SPCA

« on: October 04, 2018, 05:28:26 AM »

I'm thinking of submitting only to agents who specifically say don't send sample pages.

But I don't know if there's a way to find them just by a QT search. Of course, I'd still have to read the guidelines, as usual to see if they've changed their minds, as with any information about any agent. But I'd like to narrow the list down first.
Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 08:37:39 AM »

Hi Munley,
Sorry, QT can't do that. It is something I've always wanted to add though. It's just such a huge task that I always found something more important to work on. But maybe it's time. But, if I do decide to tackle it, it will take months to collect all the data and put it in a database so it is searchable. So I won't promise anything soon.
Munley

Mr. Fluff -- from the SPCA

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 12:56:54 PM »

Yes, it would be a big job. Just thought I'd ask if it was available already. Thanks for responding.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: