QueryTracker Community
March 18, 2019, 08:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got my 2nd Full Request!  (Read 280 times)
maciesnow

« on: December 19, 2018, 02:26:41 PM »

I recently got my 2nd full request, and I have a few questions...

1) How long should I wait to nudge? The first request has been out a month.
2) Should I still send out queries and tell them that I have full manuscripts out? There's an agent who had a very personalized response that seemed greatly interested in me querying them again after it undergoes a major edit, and the edit has been complete as it is the ones that both agents were sent.
3) How confident should I feel about receiving two full requests on my query? Are my chances of receiving more good,publishing looking good, or is there really no way to tell?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:30:32 PM by maciesnow » Logged
jessikalindst

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM »

That's awesome maciesnow!!  clap

Here's some good advice on when it's proper to nudge an agent from a past agent now writer: https://blog.nathanbransford.com/2018/04/when-to-follow-up-with-a-literary-agent

You can totally send out a couple more queries even with mss out, it's only when you have an offer would you refrain obviously. As for your third question, after what I don't really know myself but I think you should feel pretty confident regardless that agents are interested!  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: