QueryTracker Community
March 18, 2019, 08:37:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The QT Bookshelf  (Read 58521 times)
elknutswife

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »

Oooo do I get to be the first 2013 post?  Grin My historical romance To Trust a Thief was just released from Entangled Scandalous on Jan 20th. It's available on Amazon and B&N. Here's the blurb Smiley

Minuette Sinclair thought her biggest problem was getting out of her aunt’s finishing school a proper Victorian lady. But her parents are in trouble and her fake fiancé is too. A legendary lost necklace might be their salvation, and Min is determined to find it and use it to buy her family and fiancé out of their misfortunes. 

Unexpected competition in the form of master thief Bryant Westley has Min tripping over her own feet to get to the treasure first. Desperate, she can’t refuse Bryant’s offer to partner up in the search – even though she knows she can’t trust him. Things become more complicated when Min realizes that her convenient engagement means more to her fake fiancé than her. Worse, she’s in love with Bryant, a distraction she can’t afford. Besides, if she can’t trust him with the treasure, how can she trust him with her heart?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:22:51 PM by elknutswife » Logged

Author with Entangled Publishing - I write historical romance as Michelle McLean and contemporary romance as Kira Archer. Also have a few non-fictions thrown in for fun :-)
kiraarcherbooks.com and michellemcleanbooks.com
AvO

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »

Congrats! I visited the web page and it is a first class job.
koevoet

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2013, 07:55:10 AM »

Thanks, AvO!! really appreciate you stopping by to take a look  clap

THE CARNELIAN LEGACY (Abbott Press - Feb 2015)
THE CARNELIAN TYRANNY (Abbott Press - May 2014)
http://carnelianlegacy.com
http://cherylkoevoet.com
www.facebook.com/CarnelianLegacy
LittleNell

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2014, 11:03:18 PM »

FINALLY: I get to post on the QT bookshelf!

I'm Nancy Allen. My novel, The Code of the Hills: An Ozarks Mystery, will be released by HarperCollins on Tuesday, April 15. It comes out as an e-book on 4/15 ($2.99) and on May 20, it will be available in paperback ($7.99). It is a legal thriller set in the Missouri Ozarks and starring prosecutor Elsie Arnold, who is assigned a high-profile sex case, riddled with holes. To win the case, she'll have to break "the code of the hills."

This has been a long journey, fellow writers. I started writing the book 5 years ago, and on the road to publication, I spent many hours poring over the QueryTracker website. QT helped me find my first agent, and my second. The third try was the charm: my current & wonderful agent, Jill Marr of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency, secured the deal with HarperCollins.

I encourage everyone to keep following the dream and fighting the good fight. With enough persistence and hard work, you can achieve that goal. I did!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:28:01 AM by LittleNell » Logged
AvO

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2014, 12:39:37 PM »

Congrats! Looks awesome.
SamIAm

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2014, 08:32:00 AM »

Congrats Magpie!   clap clap That sounds so good!  Can't wait to pick up a copy!
Sarah Ahiers (Falen)

This, too, shall pass

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2014, 09:41:56 AM »

Yay!! Congrats Magpie!!

Repped by Mollie Glick of CAA
ASSASSIN'S HEART 2016 HarperTeen
I hang out at Sarah Ahiers Writes
Author Website
AvO

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 03:29:57 PM »

Well done, Magpie!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up