QueryTracker Community
February 21, 2019, 02:09:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Write Away Podcast Interview with Patrick McDonald  (Read 224 times)
natlockettwrites

« on: January 28, 2019, 10:32:36 AM »

Hi QueryTracker Forum!

I'm Natalie, YA writer and podcaster. I just wanted to stop by and announce the first episode of Write Away with Natalie Lockett, featuring the creator of QT, Patrick McDonald. The episode is all about querying and we had a lot of fun recording it. It will be available on Spotify and iTunes on Feb. 1st!

In general, the podcast discusses writing, publishing, and more with writers in all stages of their careers and publishing professionals. The podcast is by writers for writers! I am always taking applications for interviews on my website natlockettwrites.com.

ALSO, if you check out the podcast page on Twitter @writeawaypod, there is currently a giveaway for a 1 year premium membership to QT!

Hope you check it out!
Natalie Lockett

slightlysmall

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »

I know you! From Twitter! Hi, Natalie. Smiley Can't wait for your podcast release and a great choice for your first guest!

natlockettwrites

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 12:15:56 PM »

Hey Rochelle! Small world, this internet thing. Grin Thanks so much! I am so excited for it to be out in the world. Patrick was an awesome guest. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: