Query Tracker Community
November 26, 2014, 07:32:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Psaltis / Psaltis Literary  (Read 12533 times)
Cole Gibsen

March 8th, 2012 ~Flux~

« on: July 06, 2007, 02:27:57 PM »

I saw this new agent on the main query tracker site and was intrigued, so I began doing research. A lot of people had a lot of great things to say about him, so I went ahead and queried, but my email wouldn't go through. I received a notification that his mailbox was full. Going back on the web I found that someone else on another forum has been trying to email him since June with the same results: full mailbox.

Then I noticed that someone had an alternate email for him: michael@mpsaltis.com That went through right away.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may no spiders fall on your head.

blog: www.colegibsen.blogspot.com
Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »

Did you post this on his profile?  We might as well fill both his mailboxes. Grin
Cole Gibsen

March 8th, 2012 ~Flux~

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 06:51:22 PM »

Sure did. Wouldn't it be funny if this was his private email that he only gives out if he really wants to hear from someone? naughty

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may no spiders fall on your head.

Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 06:54:43 PM »

Serves him right for not checking the other one.  wag
Iris

Partials -- 4, Full -- 1

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 07:15:08 AM »

It has been almost exactly six months since the last post was made to this thread, and Michael Psaltis' e-mail box is STILL FULL. And this is the e-mail listed not just on QueryTracker but on his own website as well.

Not too keen on getting business, is he? If no one has been able to contact him for the better part of a year.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »

wag wag wag crazy crazy rant rant
AmyLee

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »

This is the funniest post i've read anywhere in ages.  I loved it and laughed all the way down to the last entry.

I hope the contributors write humorous books...if not, you may have missed your calling.

New to Query Tracker today and i love it!!

Thanks for the belly laugh.

happy

Looking at the dead bodies sprawled across the ground the Deputy says “It's a mess, aint it?”   The sheriff responds "If it aint, it'll do until the mess gets here."   (Killer dialogue from No Country For Old Men)
Cole Gibsen

March 8th, 2012 ~Flux~

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »

Celebrity

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: