Author Topic: An EPIC Fantasy titled: AN EPIC FANTASY  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Debra Dunbar

An EPIC Fantasy titled: AN EPIC FANTASY
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:28:23 PM »
Dear Mr and/or Mrs Agent

In the world of storm and rain, where powerful factions of Sfksiourjvle and Klsldiieuruiv battle for the soul of a child born in a ditch and marked with the symbol of EIisdiofuvkle, who confers the mighty powers of Widoklelrkjv on those who find the awesomesauce sword of Nkdklkerjk, only the bravest survive.  Csdkfjeilskvd is the child of destiny who will rid the world of the Klsldiieuruiv while riding a three legged unicorn through the desert at midnight during a planetary aligment not seen in tens of years.

Please call me at 444-444-4444, to get first in line for this book.  There is a lot of interest in it, so hurry.  I'd accept a six figure guarantee or more.  AN EPIC FANTASY is 15,000 words, but I can break it into two novels if needed.

Offline slightlysmall

• Rochelle Deans
Re: An EPIC Fantasy titled: AN EPIC FANTASY
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 06:55:05 PM »
Dear Mr and/or Mrs Agent

In the world of storm and rain, where powerful factions of Sfksiourjvle and Klsldiieuruiv battle for the soul of a child born in a ditch and marked with the symbol of EIisdiofuvkle, who confers the mighty powers of Widoklelrkjv on those who find the awesomesauce sword of Nkdklkerjk, only the bravest survive.  Csdkfjeilskvd is the child of destiny who will rid the world of the Klsldiieuruiv while riding a three legged unicorn through the desert at midnight during a planetary aligment not seen in tens of years.

Please call me at 444-444-4444, to get first in line for this book.  There is a lot of interest in it, so hurry.  I'd accept a six figure guarantee or more.  AN EPIC FANTASY is 15,000 words, but I can break it into two novels if needed.

I need these pages NOW! Although even two novels might be a bit much. I think an even split into three at 5,000 words each would be perfect. After all, trilogies are all the hype right now. Maybe we can wait two years between each one - to make sure everyone has read it first!

(not but seriously this made my afternoon. especially the last sentence.)

Offline quiarahb

Re: An EPIC Fantasy titled: AN EPIC FANTASY
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 05:48:34 AM »
More I would love to read more of this wondrous fantasy titled: An Epic Fantasy lol! Loved it!