Author Topic: Looking for Critique Partner/YA Suspense w/a hint of paranormal  (Read 2418 times)

Offline YAwriter

I am looking for help critiquing the first half of my YA/Suspense novel, David. (full disclosure, although I am labeling it YA Suspense, there is a hint of the paranormal).

I am of course, happy to return the favor and offer feedback on your work as well.

The length of the first half of the book is about 21,000 words, but if someone is interested in helping and feels this is a bit too daunting I can certainly break into smaller chunks. This is not a first draft. I have been through it many times, chipping away, and would greatly appreciate swapping work with someone who has done the same in order to make sure our critiques are truly useful.

Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:03:48 PM by YAwriter »

Offline Mercyone

Re: Looking for Critique Partner/YA Suspense w/a hint of paranormal
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:06:47 PM »
Hello

I read your request for a critique and would like to offer my services in return for you reading mine of course. The problem with that is half of my book consists of 41, 690 words. Please let me know if you want to do this or go with someone else. Good luck with your book/s.

Mercyone

Offline Mercyone

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:08:44 PM »
 I forgot to mention that my genre is suspense for those 18 years and over.

Offline YAwriter

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 02:29:22 PM »
Sure - I'll send you a Private Message!