Author Topic: Urban Fantasy Writing buddy wanted  (Read 2315 times)

Offline theleakingquill

Urban Fantasy Writing buddy wanted
« on: September 16, 2012, 11:07:29 AM »
Hello,

I'm looking for a reliable writing buddy with knowledge in the urban fantasy area as well as the paranormal. Some one who is willing to act as a sounding board through the whole writing process and who is looking for the same in return. This would be much more then beta reading, but a support through all stages. If interested please let me know.

Offline Rizzy424

Re: Urban Fantasy Writing buddy wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:31:33 PM »
Hey!

I'm interested in a reliable writing buddy as well who is honest, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. My book is YA Urban Fantasy and considering I've been obsessed with anything pertaining to fantasy, sci fi, supernatural, paranormal, etc. then I just might be your gal too. I will send you a message with my contact information, blog, and linkedin profile to verify that I'm not a fake and you can trust me. Feel free to contact me if you are indeed interested in developing and furthering this partnership for the long run.

Thank you

Offline peaceofmind

Re: Urban Fantasy Writing buddy wanted
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 09:38:01 PM »
Just noticed this post. I'm also interested in gaining a writing buddy or several buddies. I write YA fantasy and love every kind of fantasy...Urban, Paranormal, supernatural, basically anything with a good plot and believable characters. PM me if interested and we can exchange info.

Thanks!