Author Topic: Beta reader needed for ongoing medieval romance works  (Read 2663 times)

Offline samborambo

Beta reader needed for ongoing medieval romance works
« on: September 19, 2012, 12:53:57 PM »
Hi all, I'm in need of a partner to critique my future works. I write medieval romances, all of which include sensual erotica. Typically I write short stories (8,000 words and under) every month or so and I have my latest full length story underway. My full length's run from 40 - 50,000.

My plots tend to be quite involved - I need someone who can pick out any holes and who has a great understanding of the nature of romance novels. My heroes and heroines are the most vital part of my books. Knowledge of medieval history is not necessary but a passion for romance would be great. I'd like someone who doesn't mind me dropping them an email every now and then when a short or long story is ready.

I'm happy to swap, if needed, for most types of romance and erotica and I can help with grammar and character development.

Hope to hear from you soon! If you'd like to get in touch directly please email me contact@samantaholt.org.uk

Offline lwoods

Re: Beta reader needed for ongoing medieval romance works
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 11:17:38 PM »
I'd be happy to help you with that. In fact, I could use the assistance as well. let me know, and we can exchange info. :)