Author Topic: Looking for beta buddy for 75,000 suspense romance novel...over 30 please?  (Read 2122 times)

Offline bbrodie

Hi I have just finished a total rewrite on my 75,000 word novel  :yes:...It is a romance with elements of suspense and multiculturalism. I really enjoy the beta process and am very good about critiquing and getting your work back as well. Because the topic deals with issues for the over-forty crowd, it would make sense for me to work with someone who has a little more perspective; so unless you are a very worldly 25 year-old, it might make sense for you to be over 30. That way I could be of more use to you as well...(Not always sure I understand where the vampire/zombie thing is going  ???) Thanks for reading.

Offline reason00

Re: Looking for beta buddy for 75,000 suspense romance novel...over 30 please?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 11:29:52 AM »
Hi,

I'd be interested if you'd like to swap.  I'm over 30 and have written a contemporary romance.  My book is complete at around 81K.  Perhaps we can swap first 5 pages and see if we like each others style and stories.

No hard feelings if either of us says no.  Let me know and good luck with your career either way.

Rhonda

Offline Mercyone

Re: Looking for beta buddy for 75,000 suspense romance novel...over 30 please?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 08:08:24 AM »
If you're still looking for a beta buddy I'd be glad to swap with you. I'm over fifty and my genre is suspense and I just finish editing for the third and final time and anxious to begin querying agents. Thanks.

Mercyone