QueryTracker Community
December 13, 2018, 12:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FF is for Freaking Fantastic  (Read 2950 times)
Davo

« on: November 18, 2012, 05:53:59 PM »

Dear, What's your Face

FF is for Freaking Fantastic is a book that I wrote when I was 5. Okay, so like. It begans when the main charater stephinie is in love this guy. He is like edward from twilight and jocab mixed together, so like she is totes in love with him. And her father is like you can't date him and she is all like yes I can. Her friends are like all jealous and stuff and like her one friend is all like I am gonna still him from. Then she realizes that her friend is like totes together with this teacher. And then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I guess I will keep that part a secrect for when you send off to the publisher.

Like totes know that this will like bigger than twilight and that other garbage. I mean really a harry guy who sparkles in the sun. My character have fireworks shot out of their chest, just like that one music vid  by katy Perry. Cuz baby ur a firework. I love that song so much.

So you better get my interviews ready and my private limo waiting at my house like in few days. In the mean time I am just finish writing my novel. Remember the limo  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley rant rant rant rant rant rant clap clap clap clap

Love<3
Me of course who else would it be.
Ankalegon(DTL)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 09:54:58 AM »

Made my day.

Especially Jocab.  clap
Tigerbunny

The War in Serendipity

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 10:59:43 AM »

Pretty darned funny Davo.  Karma. Smiley
Tabris

I rock!

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 02:28:54 PM »

Dear, What's your Face

FF is for Freaking Fantastic is a book that I wrote when I was 5. This is perfect, but agents want you to be really specific, so make sure you add how many months and days you were too. Okay, so like. It begans when the main charater stephinie is in love this guy.Your voice TOTALLY stands out, especially with leaving out the preposition, but remember to put your characters' names in ALL CAPS because that's like what they do in a screenplay and you want this to be a movie someday, so start it now. He is like edward from twilight and jocab mixed together, so like she is totes in love with him. And her father is like you can't date him and she is all like yes I can. I can FEEL this part. Go a couple more rounds of "No you can't" "Yes I can" so we really understand how much conflict there is. Her friends are like all jealous and stuff and like her one friend is all like I am gonna still him from. Then she realizes that her friend is like totes together with this teacher. And then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I guess I will keep that part a secrect for when you send off to the publisher.This is perfect. Don't ever tell the agent the stakes or the hook because then they won't request your pages! Because they'll know everything!

Like totes know that this will like bigger than twilight and that other garbage. This shows you really did your marketing research. I mean really a harry guy who sparkles in the sun. My character have fireworks shot out of their chest, just like that one music vid  by katy Perry. Cuz baby ur a firework. I love that song so much. I'm sure the agent is going to connect with this, especially if she's a music-lover.

So you better get my interviews ready and my private limo waiting at my house like in few days. In the mean time I am just finish writing my novel. Remember the limo  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley rant rant rant rant rant rant clap clap clap clap

Love<3
Me of course who else would it be.

I think this is going to get you like a gazillion full requests, if they even wait to read the manuscript. Let us know the lucky agent you sign with!!!!

Come visit my weblog!
lolabelle

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »

I really appreciated this! Thank you! Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: