Author Topic: Looking for feedback on 3 or so chapters of my literary fiction MS  (Read 1837 times)

Offline scarlett25oh

Hi all, I posted recently with the same manuscript in question under the 'first five pages' thread. If you would like to have me read some of your work I would be glad to give feedback. I'm open to joining someone's group or starting my own in the future. Maybe some of you with experience can help me better see what I am doing right or wrong.

Offline eyebee14

Re: Looking for feedback on 3 or so chapters of my literary fiction MS
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
I would be happy to read yours. I am also looking for someone to give me feedback on a few chapters. My MS is pretty long. It is a YA urban fantasy. Let me know if you are interested. I have a query letter up on the Query Review page. It is titled Evolution Hope. Let me know if you are interested.

Offline scarlett25oh

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 08:35:32 PM »
I sent you a message with my email so we can trade MS pages, Eyebee. I look forward to hearing from you! -It's an unusually busy week for me so if I don't get back to you very soon I apologize!

Offline eyebee14

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 09:50:18 PM »
Got your message. I will email you tomorrow evening. Thank you so much! Talk to you soon.