Author Topic: critique group woes  (Read 19166 times)

Offline greenland

Re: critique group woes
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »
Falen, I'm so happy you decided to join! I felt lonely, being the only YA Fantasy representative. The YA Fantasy folder is waiting for you.

Offline jmundy-castle

• Jenny Mundy-Castle Writes
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »
This is the coolest group ever. Hands down. I'll be reading more tonight and adding crits to folders. I LOVE fantasy : )

Offline Sarah Ahiers (Falen)

• This, too, shall pass
    • Sarah Ahiers
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2013, 07:50:58 AM »
Yay! I'm still technically on vacay for the rest of the week and weekend, so I probably won't poke around too much until next week, but I definitely will!
Repped by Mollie Glick of CAA
ASSASSIN'S HEART 2016 HarperTeen
I hang out at Sarah Ahiers Writes
Author Website

Offline Wordwise

• WordWise Media Services
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2013, 06:24:42 PM »
two of the writers don't seem to be taking my advice at all. Then they want to share revisions that haven't fixed the huge problems I've pointed out.

That's their prerogative as authors. Just like no one in that group can compel you to change yours.
Steven Hutson
Literary agent

Offline greenland

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2013, 03:21:02 PM »
River, I feel your pain because there were times I felt the same - but I still don't think you should take it personally. This website is like a tide, up and down, depending on a season, holidays, day of the week and the moon phase. Two days are not the best indicator. I personally barely have time to browse the site right now - but I was very active some time ago and I'm sure I'll be in the future. No one threw a stone into me when I left suddenly - and no one rejected me when I was back. I am not trying to influence your decision to leave but I will be very happy if you decide to come back.