Author Topic: Looking for a CP for a YA fantasy  (Read 2219 times)

Offline mladie14

Looking for a CP for a YA fantasy
« on: May 20, 2013, 02:17:15 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have a YA fantasy novel that I would like to get some feedback on and I'm looking for anyone who is willing to do so.  I'm more interested in character development, plot, pacing over grammar and punctuation although I know I could probably use some help with that as well. :emb:

I'll be happy to trade with someone who needs an opinion on their manuscript as well.  I'm pretty much into any kind of genre except romance so just message me if interested.  My story is about 100K words and if you would like anymore info I have the first few chapters and my query on here under "The Very Real imaginary Adventures of William Locke."

Thanks! :up:

Offline Kelly17

Re: Looking for a CP for a YA fantasy
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 02:25:54 PM »
I'm currently working on a YA fantasy novel and it's really nowhere near ready for critiquing, but I read an average of three YA books per day, so I could probably get back to you within 2-4 days with a full critique. I've written three novels already (YA contemp, YA thriller, and YA dystopian) within a period of 1.5 years (which is really hard to do when you have to go to school), and, like I mentioned earlier, I'm a really fast reader. Hope to hear back from you soon!

-Kelly

Offline mladie14

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
Awesome!  I've been trying to tighten up my story as best as I can, but I can really use some strong feedback on my characters and if any pieces I have written are either boring or don't make sense.  Just let me know if you're still interested and if you'd like me to read anything you have written, I'm always looking for new stuff to read!

That's pretty amazing.  It took me 4 years to finally get mine finished. 

Thanks,
Mike
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:58:11 PM by mladie14 »

Offline Kelly17

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 02:02:13 PM »
I'm still interested.  :) My email is shown on my profile, so go ahead and send your draft whenever you're ready.

-Kelly