QueryTracker Community
December 17, 2018, 10:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo agent, over here!  (Read 1651 times)
Dani Donegan (Cradle)

Bacchus a noyé plus de gens que Neptune.

« on: August 31, 2013, 01:31:44 PM »

I am in need of representation for my (almost) completed action/romance/crime/paranormal novel, COUCH POTATO. This is indeed my first novel completed at 310k, and I hope you will take the time out of your schedule to look at my work. COUCH POTATO is your new one hit wonder, dear agent. Feel privileged that I decided to drop in a query to you. Here it is, you lucky goose you:

Imagine yourself walking up a flight of stairs and then all of a sudden, BAM! Root canal.

That’s what I thought…

In a world full of darkness and eggplants, it is up to one man to save the world. Now my protagonist David Lumberjack Lilly has to cease the chaos. He has to buy out all of the evil eggplants in stores to keep root canals from happening. This also means buying dentures for the entire world.

What would you do if your eggplant turned against you? How would you feel if your false teeth fell out into the middle of the road, causing a sixty-three car pile up? How would you cope with a root canal? How does this make sense if you don’t even have teeth?

Find out in my amazing novel COUCH POTATO. I’ve attached the entire manuscript below, along with a twelve page summary about myself, because we both know we have a million dollar idea here. I’ve already practiced my signature on a scratch piece of paper for when I become famous, and I expect you to do the same.

PEACE!

Sincerely,

Cradle
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:59:08 PM by CradleOfInsanity » Logged

The Zero Maker, YA Horror 63k

Twitter: @A_ChristineD
Silence18

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »

'and I expect you to do the same.'

Priceless!  Grin

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is like the difference between lightning and the lightning bug. ~ Mark Twain

www.leandrajwallace.blogspot.com
kharmamea

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 12:13:31 PM »

Yo Cradle,
     Great Query, seems like it has as much chance as our real ones.  Cry Cry Just what would I do if my eggplant turned against me?  flame    Does the word "Parmesan" mean anything to you?

Very creative and funny rofl rofl
Dani Donegan (Cradle)

Bacchus a noyé plus de gens que Neptune.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 04:10:24 PM »

Yo Cradle,
     Great Query, seems like it has as much chance as our real ones.  Cry Cry Just what would I do if my eggplant turned against me?  flame    Does the word "Parmesan" mean anything to you?

Very creative and funny rofl rofl

Oh God.....not parmesan......anything but parmesan. Please. Just take what you want and leave me alone!!!

Grin

'and I expect you to do the same.'

Priceless!  Grin

Thumbs Up

The Zero Maker, YA Horror 63k

Twitter: @A_ChristineD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: