Author Topic: A query tracker app for andriod/iphone?  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Dani Donegan (Cradle)

• Bacchus a noyé plus de gens que Neptune.
    • The Dreaded Writer
A query tracker app for andriod/iphone?
« on: October 03, 2013, 09:47:33 PM »
Is it possible to do this? It would be most definitely cool. (If it were free) :).

You could download it then BAM! Easy access to the forums via android/iPhone. You could easily update pictures, post, comments, and even have it notify your phone when you have a message! Or even have insta chat with other users...

I might be suggesting too much lol.

I think it would be a very useful tool to keep in touch with users in QT. I mostly use my phone on here.

Just a thought,

Cradle :)

The Zero Maker, YA Horror 63k

Twitter: @A_ChristineD

Offline cnk521

Re: A query tracker app for andriod/iphone?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 10:36:42 PM »
This would be all kinds of great (as I mainly use my cell too). But I remember reading that the program/tech that the forum runs on is pretty much locked in to it's current form. That there's no way to modernize/update it. It's pretty much take it as is. So it would be impossible/or really expensive to have an app connected I think. Which is a bummer since that's the way of the world now.

I'm sure Patrick will explain it better than I did. OORRR I'm wrong and there is a way. (I really hope I'm wrong)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:28:12 AM by cnk521 »
“We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene wilder)

The line is originally from a much older poem by Arthur O'Shaugnhnessy which is really good. Here is the link if you're interested. http://www.bartleby.com/103/6.html

Offline Dani Donegan (Cradle)

• Bacchus a noyé plus de gens que Neptune.
    • The Dreaded Writer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 10:48:45 PM »
Darnit! We will have to sell QT karma scout cookies to raise $!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:01:27 PM by CradleOfInsanity »

The Zero Maker, YA Horror 63k

Twitter: @A_ChristineD

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »
There is a mobile version for the main site at m.querytracker.net but nothing for the forum, sorry. As cnk said, the forum is a separate piece of software and it would take a lot of time and money to make a mobile version.

Offline TerryRodgers

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »
I use my droid when I'm on the train. You just have to enlarge and scroll to see everything.