Author Topic: What does it take to be a writer?  (Read 17030 times)

Offline justwrite

• Why A: The Blog of Lisa Amowitz
Re: What does it take to be a writer?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 07:27:14 AM »
 :flag: phew...I'm worn out from reading this! Obviously it takes INSANITY. I don't know if I was completely insane before I started writing, but it's driven me over the edge! I'm better when I'm editing. When I'm writing new material I am living in another reality. It sure makes it hard to do anything else..like my job!

Okay..let's have a poll..I think Audal is a dude. (especially since Patrick sort of let it slip, know him on purpose).
Anyone else?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 07:30:10 AM by justwrite »

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 09:45:25 AM »
justwrite, you better go back and read that "slip" more closely

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »
And speaking of keeping the creeps and malcontents off the forum, I wonder what ever happened to Lilly?  She was kind of our self-appointed creep police.  I'll see if I can entice her to come back.

Lotheus

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 04:33:29 PM »
Yes, we must hear from the demon-kitten herself.  Believe me, I have had enough bad experiences with people being negative and ruining forums for other people that I will be vigilant about keeping a lid on any of that sort of behavior.  I've been dying to ban someone, but everyone has been far too cool!

Offline Diowe

• Please. Tell me more.
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
Okay..let's have a poll..I think Audal is a dude.
yup, I have to agree. For the first few posts I was convinced you were one of us audal but I feel more and more that you're actually a gent. Patrick, will we get karma if we're right?

Offline Chelc

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
I still say Audal is a girl...sorry.

Offline Diowe

• Please. Tell me more.
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 06:23:05 PM »
No need to apologize, chelc... unless you expect audal to change gender in case you're wrong???  :naughty:

Offline Lynne

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »
Karma & ovations for Lotheus for (a.) the most excellent pep talk... and (b.) upholding my unintentional gender mystery, which I promise I'll maybe possibly consider revealing if properly motivated! 

Funny, with all this pregnancy talk, I at first glance I read this as "Karma and ovulations for Lotheus..."
 :rolf:

Offline audal

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 07:14:32 PM »

Lynne>>> "at first glance I read this as "Karma and ovulations for Lotheus...""

Wait - is Lotheus having a gender crisis, too???

Good Lord - this site has powers FAR beyond our understanding!!!

In another thread, I volunteered to reveal the mystery - just drop me a PM b/c maybe some of you want me to remain without a gender???
Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.

Lotheus

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 08:34:23 PM »
It's okay, audal, we know you're a hermaphrodite! :o  Okay, now I have to smite myself...

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 09:03:11 PM »
Lotheus, you weren't supposed to give it away.

Audal, why don't you hold off telling anyone until the procedure is complete, then you only have to give one answer. :wink:

Offline audal

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »
Audal, why don't you hold off telling anyone until the procedure is complete, then you only have to give one answer. :wink:

I have an even better idea.  I'll just go through half of the procedure!  Nothing like straddling the fence on this... which sure, might hurt 50% of me... but sacrifices must be made to maintain one's identity.

Plus, when the circus comes to a town near you, I will most likely be able to give you all free passes, what with me being the feature attraction and all!   :popcorn: :popcorn:

Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.