Author Topic: CP needed for YA Fantasy  (Read 2529 times)

Offline quiarahb

CP needed for YA Fantasy
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
I'm in need of someone to help critique my novel FREAKS SOCIETY: THE KING OF RELLM. a boy learns from his best friend that he isn't human and earth isn't his real home. The craziest part of all is he's the heir to the throne of Rellm, his true home.

Anyone interested?

I would like overall thought on how it reads. I'd also be willing to read yours in return. After all, that's how CP-ing works right? ;)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:40:32 PM by quiarahb »

Offline tb.tallbird

• I live in a fairy tale world!
Re: CP needed for YA Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:04:04 PM »
You have me interested.  :up: I'm running out of time, so I'll have to do it later. Possibly later tonight. I'll probably be up late... again. :)
Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some happy, some exciting. But if you never turn the page... you will never know what the next chapter holds.

Offline quiarahb

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 01:09:31 PM »
Thanks tb! I messaged you but wanted to comment and say thanks! If you're up for it, I'd be happy to still trade off with you. Let me know :)

Offline Circleslide

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 04:55:29 PM »
I realize I am late to the game, but I would be glad to take a look.  I am needing my completed book looked at as well if you would be willing.  Didn't know if we might start a group? Let me know if you are still interested.

Offline quiarahb

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 05:05:35 PM »
I am most certainly interested! :D And I would be happy to give feedback on yours as well! Thanks so much for responding.   ;D

Offline Circleslide

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 05:36:56 PM »
Sent you an email  ;D