Author Topic: CP/Beta Reader(s) Needed- Dark NA Fantasy  (Read 1266 times)

Offline ticknor1992

CP/Beta Reader(s) Needed- Dark NA Fantasy
« on: February 20, 2014, 08:11:26 PM »
I am looking for a CP or beta readers. Please contact me at ticknor1992@gmail.com if you are interested. Here is the query that I have for the story. If at any point for any reason you no longer wish to CP or beta read, just let me know and there will be no hard feelings!

Complete at 70,000 words, The Heartless is a NA commercial fiction novel about a gifted Healer who turns to vengeance.

Eighteen-year-old Menar Redfield, a gifted Healer apprentice, plans to settle in the city of Cajoi with his pregnant fiancée, but his unexplained visions show him a secret war masked by the king’s political regime, placing them both in danger. When those visions come true, his fiancée is killed in the attack on Cajoi by the Heartless, a sadistic raider cult.

In his body-strewn path of vengeance, he intercepts intelligence revealing the location of Crual, the Heartless’ combat commander, and the more blood he spills, the more he realizes a dark power growing within him. If he can use this power to overcome Crual and disband the Heartless, their increasing control over the country will be stopped, and his fiancée’s death will be avenged. But he must hurry, because the more blood he spills, the more he can feel the dark power corrupting him.

Thanks!