Author Topic: A fantasy exotic romance fiction novella.  (Read 5193 times)

Offline Empress Awesome

A fantasy exotic romance fiction novella.
« on: June 06, 2014, 01:39:38 PM »
Dear Mr/Mrs/Sir/Madam/Thing,

Post is a piano. An out of tune piano at that. But Joss is deeply in love with him.

But it's hard being in love with an immortal piano when your parents are seals who hate prepared piano music. Evil seals. And not the Navy kind.

Now Joss has to stick her playing cards and bacon in her beloved Post's strings in secret, otherwise her parents will chop him up and use his wood for a dam (I should probably say they used to be beavers.).

CAN JOSS EAT A PEACH WITHOUT DRIPPING ON THE LINOLEUM? CAN SHE??? No, seriously, can you to that? I keep trying and it keeps dripping, and cleaning up sticky peach juice is such a pain!

I just sent you the entire 600 page manuscript of PREPARED PIECE NO MO' (NO MO'), a fantasy exotic romance fiction novella, in a zipped attachment, so we don't waste any time. When you've finished reading next week feel free to give me a call and I'll tell you which publishers would be appropriate to send it too. This is going to be the best book you've read all year.

You know you want some of this.

(Not) All my best ( but some of it, I mean, I have to save some for later),

Empress Awesome

Offline Pandean

• Panic in human form
Re: A fantasy exotic romance fiction novella.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 05:07:08 PM »
Plot Twist: Joss and Post have a baby that almost kills Joss and ends up as a piano-human-seal-beaver hybrid.
WHITE STAG, an internet phenomenon, has been acquired by St. Martin's Press/Wednesday Books for publication in Winter 2019

Offline Empress Awesome

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 07:34:07 PM »
And the baby stops a cheese war...with its mind.

Offline Falthor

• Picture of Me and one of the Twins (Chloe)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 10:36:54 PM »
no...  Watermelon don't have bones damnit!
“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.”

-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.