QueryTracker Community
November 21, 2017, 11:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: last update on WL  (Read 3935 times)
blkonyx488

« on: October 14, 2007, 09:39:55 PM »

Those chicken Ninney's didn't even bother to, answer any of my question,  they just resent the statement about how their lawyers authorized them to say blah blah blah.  Oh well that's the end of that.

The dumb thing is a quilty person always has to get the last word.  If they were going to answer my question I would have perfered they never responded at all.
Don't brother reading it, it's the same letter as last time.

ta-ta
Heather

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are saddened by this state
of affairs because we know it gives many authors pause when considering
dealing with our company. We are also saddened by the lack of
professionalism shown by these people.  A spirited discussion is fine. But,
they have crossed a legal boundary and we intend to follow through with
the considerable resources at our disposal.

Our attorney has approved the following statement:
----------------------------------------------------
"The material promulgated by these websites and people is false, misleading,
and grounds for a series of lawsuits. At this time we are bringing suit against a 
 number of websites and people that we believe have
defamed our corporation. We expect to prevail with a temporary restraining
order (TRO) issued by Federal Court, by the end of the year."

Jerrold G. Neeff The Bostonian Law Group 33 Kingston St., Fourth Fl. Boston, MA 02111  www.Bostonianlaw.com This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. Further information about the firm, a list of the members and their professional qualifications will be provided upon request.

And if this email from a client doesn't tell you how wrong they are then we'd be very surprised. This is from Joe T, a screenplay client that we just sold a script for.
------------------------------------------------------
"I currently read some bad remarks about Writers Lit on some writers blog website, I couldn't believe it. It said you guys were scam artist and all this and that. I must tell you though I have no complaints, Writers Lit helped me a lot in growing as a writer through the whole editing process and has been honest with me so far. To be honest I never thought it would sell. Born of Earth was the first script I'd ever written, so all this is a bit still surreal. But I just wanted to let you know I appreciate everything you have done. Look forward to continue our working relationship."  Joe T.
DaveKuzminski

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 10:00:29 PM »

Gee, are they still using that threat after all these years?
audal

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »

They keep finding new targets.  It's unsettling Quick Draw

They also like to dangle prepositions.  Just intolerable.

Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: