Author Topic: a new forum  (Read 4692 times)

Offline 007 fan

• Eye right store ease.
a new forum
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:21:08 PM »
Hi Patrick,

I was wondering if a new forum could be added.  One that would be for the published authors who are members of this community.

Each author could start his or her own thread listing what has been published, where to find it, etc.  It would be up to them to start and update their own thread once they spotted there was a forum for it, and anyone could post comments, etc., if they wind up reading any of their books - like fan mail for the author. 

I know there are number of published authors here, and it would be too time consuming to track them all down in all the announcements, success stories and such that date back pretty far.  If all the info was in one forum, it would be easy to browse, and easier to support those authors by knowing of their work and ordering their ebooks or buying the actual printed book.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:23:41 PM by ece007 »
:write:                                                                          :cbash:

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
Re: a new forum
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 08:26:08 PM »
Great idea, ece. I added "QTer's Bookshelf" in the "What's Left" section.

Offline 007 fan

• Eye right store ease.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 08:28:21 PM »
Great idea, ece. I added "QTer's Bookshelf" in the "What's Left" section.

Well,  I feel like a dope!  How long has that been there?
:write:                                                                          :cbash:

Offline 007 fan

• Eye right store ease.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 08:36:42 PM »
Oh!  It's brand new! 

Thanks Patrick.  Karma point!  I look forward to seeing the forum fill up, and someday being one of those to start a thread there.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:48:33 PM by ece007 »

Offline tb.tallbird

• I live in a fairy tale world!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 09:52:59 PM »
Yay! Karma Patrick for creating the section, and Ece, for the suggestion. That was wonderful.

I just saw it and I thought there was something wrong with my computer. LOL! There is no info on the side. I had to look very carefully.
Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some happy, some exciting. But if you never turn the page... you will never know what the next chapter holds.