QueryTracker Community
November 20, 2017, 11:02:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ManuscriptWishList.com  (Read 1669 times)
SamIAm

« on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »

Agent Jessica Sinsheimer announced the launch of ManuscriptWishList.com today!  It's a more comprehensive site of all the #MSWL tweets sorted by genre, agent, etc.  It's helpful for anyone querying and wondering who's looking for what!

Check it out:
http://www.manuscriptwishlist.com

Falthor

Picture of Me and one of the Twins (Chloe)

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »

I have a site somewhere like that as well that shows you every tweet ever tagged with MSWL  I thought I  posted about it here at some point.

but really, who can't use more helpful sites out there...

“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.”

-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Pandean

Panic in human form

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 07:57:27 PM »

This is nice. But reading the YA Genre it didn't seem like anyone was looking for High Fantasy.  sad

WHITE STAG, an internet phenomenon, has been acquired by St. Martin's Press/Wednesday Books for publication in Fall 2018.
SamIAm

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »

This is nice. But reading the YA Genre it didn't seem like anyone was looking for High Fantasy.  sad

Well, who knows by the time you're done. And a bunch of mswl tweets happened today that haven't been added yet.  Besides, lots of agents say just because your ms isn't in these tweets, that doesn't mean they won't want it.
Pandean

Panic in human form

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 09:57:00 PM »

Well, who knows by the time you're done. And a bunch of mswl tweets happened today that haven't been added yet.  Besides, lots of agents say just because your ms isn't in these tweets, that doesn't mean they won't want it.

True. I mean...Pirates are sort of a thing that never dies, right? Right? Right?

(Or at least tough HF chicks.)

Speaking of which, have you had a chance to look at the latest chapter?

WHITE STAG, an internet phenomenon, has been acquired by St. Martin's Press/Wednesday Books for publication in Fall 2018.
gckatz

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 11:34:16 PM »

I'd assume that most people would not bother saying they were looking for YA high fantasy because there is more fantasy YA than anything else, so it isn't really something you need to specifically request. (A wish list is what you want that you aren't already getting.) It is rather like saying you want adult realistic fiction.

And here are the first five entries I saw that mentioned YA fantasy. There are more.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: