QueryTracker Community
April 25, 2018, 07:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to change a couple things back to the way they were  (Read 4123 times)
slbynum

« on: March 09, 2015, 10:45:25 AM »

I'm not too happy with the new Querytracker website. I liked being able to see the list of new agents on the home page of the website, and that's gone.

But the main thing I'm not happy about is that I can no longer filter my outstanding queries, agents not queried, etc. for free anymore. It says I need to be a premium member. This was one of my favorite free features, and I don't think it's fair I have to pay for it now. Some people can barely afford to pay their normal bills, let alone subscribe to this website. You know, some of us are actually starving artists!

Please, could we have these features changed back? Especially the second one. It would make me continue loving Querytracker, and the new website would be acceptable then.
Lora Palmer

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 08:53:15 AM »

I keep checking this thread, waiting for word about bringing this filter feature back, and find myself still very bummed about losing it.  It was my favorite feature as well, the one that added the most utility because it helped to easily organize and view queries by category. Here's to thinking good thoughts about this feature being restored to all members!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:56:25 AM by Lora Palmer » Logged

THE MIRRORMASTERS is now available
Leah must  stop a galaxy-ending cataclysm—if her birth sister, who unleashed it as a power grab, doesn’t kill her first.
Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: