Author Topic: Anyone (YA Writers) Looking to Trade?  (Read 6395 times)

Offline PatsFan

Anyone (YA Writers) Looking to Trade?
« on: April 08, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »
Hello,

I'm hoping to find a crit partner or two for a YA science fiction romance.  It's completed and heavily revised, and I'd really like to get a fresh set of eyes (or two) to see if the characters, plot, setting, etc. are working. 

I read just about every genre, and would happily swap with an author of any genre, but I feel most comfortable with YA and believe my critique would be most useful to a fellow YA writer.

My ms is about 95,000 words, but I can trade part of mine for all of something shorter.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 09:10:09 PM by PatsFan »

Offline justwrite101

Re: Anyone YA Writers Looking to Trade?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 01:25:46 PM »
Hi there!

I'm writing a fantasy novel that is also complete (76K) and also heavily revised. Would you be interested in swapping large sections of work? I would love a fresh set of eyes on plot flow, characterization etc. and that normally doesn't come across as well in a chapter by chapter critique. Maybe to start we could swap about 20K words and just look at plot, voice, characterization, etc rather than line by line critiques.

Let me know!  :)

Offline PatsFan

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 09:37:35 AM »
Hi Justwrite,

That sounds great! Exchanging in chunks of 20,000 - and just doing a read-through for plot, etc. sounds perfect.  Send me a pm with your email so we can exchange.

Offline iBel29

• http://ibel29.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:52:37 PM »
Hey guys, is it too late to join? I have a 95,000-word fantasy, and would really love some fresh eyes to take a look at it.