QueryTracker Community
October 22, 2018, 02:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filter by Agency  (Read 3866 times)
TheWordsmith

« on: June 11, 2015, 03:50:18 PM »

In my quick review of this section, I didn't see reference to filtering by Agency. Further, I hope my newness (noobness) to the site hasn't missed this: Since the agencies seem to often say "Query only 1 agent at their agency", maybe some filter options by agency? For example, where it says to not show agents who are not accepting submissions - add a box to check off to not find agents if you have an outstanding query with another agent at their agency?

Regardless - very cool site. Much easier than recording spreadsheets when you are pushing your work...
slightlysmall

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 05:43:21 PM »

You can order by agency instead of first name when you search. I do that, so that when I add someone to my query list, all the other agents in the agency are right around it and I'll see I've already submitted there.

That said, I think the idea of "don't show me agents at agencies where I have outstanding queries" would be a very useful advanced search feature. Smiley

Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »

I was going to mention the sorting by agency name as well, but small beat me to it.

Also, if you are a premium member, there is a section on each agent's profile page called "Also at this Agency" which will show all other agents at that agency, and if you have queried them before for the same project.
TheWordsmith

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 02:00:44 PM »

Ah, I needed to scroll down the page further to see that section. Yep, I am learning. I had revised how I search earlier - using agencies as my first point. Then, I used the agency list as my "Add to query list" point and moved on to the next agency from there.

Thank you for the responses. Awesome, useful site!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: