QueryTracker Community
January 20, 2018, 10:30:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Mr Rebbeca Smith;  (Read 3751 times)
blancheking

« on: September 24, 2015, 09:30:59 PM »

Dear Mr Rebbeca Smith;

BERT, A TALE OF SPEED is a 162,93-word book about underdogs winning. The first chapter talks about how snails have it hard in life and that they don't live very long. Then you meet Bert, whose an elderly snail stuck in glue and can't get out so he watches paint dry while thinking about more glue. (I thought more glue would be better than molasses.) He gets help from a passing person called Debby, whose a fifteen years old girl and she plucks him from the glue. They fall in love cause she is lonely and he has never had anyone who loved him like Debby and together they win the annual snail race because it's Bert's dream. And because he won, Bert is granted a wish to be anything he wants, so he wishes to be a man so he and Debby can get married and they do (even though Bert is sad to see his friends die cause snails live a shirt life.)

Thank you warmly,

Bobert
holden78

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 08:37:24 PM »

I lol'd at "The first chapter talks about how..." I heard it as "This one time? At band camp?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: