QueryTracker Community
September 23, 2018, 01:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you find QueryTracker?  (Read 169506 times)
Patrick
Administrator

« on: June 16, 2007, 06:42:53 PM »

Please, let us know how you found QueryTracker.net.
BigWriter
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »

I searchd on google for an agent and found query tracker.
Humpty
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 08:56:59 AM »

Some friends told me about it.  Wonderful site.  clap
Cosmo
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »

I googled it too, and man, how cool is this!  nice!
audal

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 04:13:50 PM »

Same here - Googled an agent and found a link to the site.  'Tis the beginning of a potentially remarkable resource - job well done!

Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.
Miss Java

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 11:31:52 PM »

Saw it in your signature line on Absolute Write.

(I'm really glad you started a forum, by the way.)

Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 01:03:43 PM »

Hi Miss Java, welcome aboard.  Is this the same Miss Java that runs "Coffee Break for Writers?"  Must be, after all, how many Miss Javas can there be?  Either way, welcome.

By the way, I haven't seen much activity on your blog, I hope that means that you've been so busy with your novel that you just haven't had the time to blog.   writer
Miss Java

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »

It's true!  I have actually been working on my manuscript.

So if you see me post a lot, you might want to nag me and tell me to get back to work!  More than likely it means I am procrastinating.

--Miss Java

LadyRae

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 07:28:53 PM »

Same as Miss Java, I saw the pretty picture during my lurking days at Absolute Write. I'm loving the organization and the additions recently added on!

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."

-- Ray Bradbury
chasing the dream

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 02:55:02 AM »

Great site!

You sent me here in a reply to one of my posts on the Blue Boards. This site looks like that magical "just what I needed" to stay organized!

Cool place
Nostrabuttus

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 09:31:30 AM »

I found QueryTracker on Google. Looks like this site is a great idea. Over time, it should generate some interesting statistics and provide some help to all of us writers trying to get our stories published.

Literary agents seem to be a little picky, when it comes to evaluating prose. I apparently have an example of a Worst Query to submit later. Maybe some of the users can tell me what's wrong with my query. All I ever get back from the agents is: Are you serious?

Keep up the good work. I couldn't figure out to paste the little yellow smiling clapping hands thing up above this box. I'm clapping for you anyway.

Author of humorous short stories, mainstream suspense, mystery, and thriller novels.

https://jmdavisauthor.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @jmdavisauthor
http://jacklabloom.blogspot.com/
Cindyh2k

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 11:09:09 AM »

AW Forum
tammy

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 11:26:42 AM »

I was looking to see how easy/difficult it would be to find an agent and there you were. Really cool website! I haven't even written my manuscript yet. What I have written is scattered across a pile of index cards. This information is encouraging because I have the attention span equivalent to the life cycle of a frog.
Lotheus
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »

Welcome, tammy and all new members!  We hope you find QT as helpful as the rest of us, and we really hope it helps you in your quest for publication.  Remember to enter in that data as you query, and share your experiences with the community on the Forum.  New exciting tools are going to be available on QT soon, and we will take any suggesions you have for things you would like to see.  Of course, we may not be able to implement things like "Live agent chat," (hard enough to get them to read a letter!) but we will do our best to implement reasonable suggestions.  Welcome again, and enjoy the site!!
Lilly_Grant

Be careful, Evil Kitty is watching!

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »

Welcome
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: