QueryTracker Community
July 18, 2018, 11:23:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: preview pane problem  (Read 6808 times)
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« on: December 20, 2015, 02:57:16 AM »

Ever since I started using google chrome, I can only see the first line of my post when I preview it.

writer                                                                          Computer Basher
Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »

Sorry 007 fan. I've seen similar problems with Chrome before. You can make sure you're using the most current version, but Chrome usually updates automatically so you probably already are.

It's a shame, because Chrome is probably the fastest browser, but nothing is perfect.

You can try another browser.

Wish I could be of more help, but there isn't much that can be done.
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 01:22:28 AM »

Sorry 007 fan. I've seen similar problems with Chrome before. You can make sure you're using the most current version, but Chrome usually updates automatically so you probably already are.

It's a shame, because Chrome is probably the fastest browser, but nothing is perfect.

You can try another browser.

Wish I could be of more help, but there isn't much that can be done.

Internet Explorer works fine for previewing, so I'll try to remember to switch to that when I'm providing critiques.

It's weird that the preview works in the PM system with Chrome but not in the various forums.  shrug

writer                                                                          Computer Basher
Falthor

Picture of Me and one of the Twins (Chloe)

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 07:49:31 AM »

this is why I actually use Firefox...   Chrome is the fastest, but firefox is just an all around good browser.

“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.”

-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 05:08:41 PM »

I tried Firefox once but because I have Windows 7, I couldn't have google as my search engine. Firefox, for some reason, changed things a while ago so that that's the case, and since google brought me the best results the last time I compared several search engines, I stick with a browser that lets me have it.

Off topic, but I love the tabs in Chrome. I can have so many sites open at once and move between them. Chrome was such a leap forward for me compared to Internet Explorer. I haven't quite figured out how to organize all my saved links in Chrome, but I know I'll get it once I put some time into it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: