Author Topic: Writers Winter Escape cruise 2017  (Read 9956 times)

Offline YouKnowMe

Writers Winter Escape cruise 2017
« on: March 03, 2016, 09:44:10 AM »
Thought I'd put it out there.

Join The Seymour Agency on her Second Annual Writers Winter Escape on a 5-night cruise, leaving from Miami, as we indulge in the beauty of the Caribbean Sea, embrace the wonders of Cozumel, Mexico, and bathe in the sunlight of Nassau, Bahamas while learning about the industry and making connections of a lifetime.

Register by March 10th and receive a $50 on-board credit to spend as you please!

Mark your calendars for February 26th –March 3rd, 2017 to cruise on the newly updated Navigator of the Seas. Not only will we have fabulous editors to meet with, we will also be featuring two HUGE Hollywood producers who are coming along to hear your pitches! Attending editors will be from the Big Five, representing the full spectrum of genres: YA, MG, picture books, Romance, Mysteries, Thrillers, SF/F, nonfiction and memoir. We also hold numerous workshops on marketing, social media, and this past cruise the writers all gathered together to help each other plot sans agents/editors. They all came out loving it!

There is ALSO a $50 onboard credit per person available for a very limited time, if you register by March 10th. We are limiting the participants this year to the first 100 registrants, so hurry up and join us aboard the Navigator of the Seas in 2017!

You can register here: Writers Winter Escape 2017 http://www.theseymouragency.com/2017-Winter-Escape.html
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:00:46 AM by YouKnowMe »

Offline Nannan

Re: Writers Winter Escape cruise 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 07:15:26 PM »
Holy scheiße! Register for a 5 day cruise a year from now? That's a big commitment! And five days aboard with agents, editors and hollywood producers? I'd probably die of a heart attack the first night!

Still very interesting though. I didn't know such a thing existed! Would be fun to hear from people who have done it!
Write On, People!

Offline YouKnowMe

Re: Writers Winter Escape cruise 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 08:58:03 PM »
Holy scheiße! Register for a 5 day cruise a year from now? That's a big commitment! And five days aboard with agents, editors and hollywood producers? I'd probably die of a heart attack the first night!

Still very interesting though. I didn't know such a thing existed! Would be fun to hear from people who have done it!

I went last year and it was amazing! It was also my first time on a cruise so it was especially memorable. They held some very cool workshops, and us writers got together to workshop our stuff without any agents or editors there. I did seasick once or twice, but we were on a ship lol