QueryTracker Community
July 19, 2018, 04:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unquery - extremely real urgent!!  (Read 3231 times)
Stu

« on: April 02, 2016, 06:30:44 PM »

Dear Ms. Agent:
   This is actually an un-query letter cuz I sent you a query yesterday, it was the one about a girl who meets this really hot guy who is totally awesome and he has this awesome car, but all he wants to do is like make out and he wants to have sex with her, but she’s not ready for that, so she talks to her friends and they tell her different things to do so that she won’t have to have sex with him, but so he won’t break up with her either, you know, cuz he’s really hot and so the story is about the girl trying all the different things her friends have told her.  But I’m unquerying the one I sent you yesterday, cuz I was just really mad when I wrote it cuz my boyfriend broke up with me, but we got back together last night and I’m going to write the real query letter this weekend, so I don’t want you to even read that one I sent cuz like I said I was really mad and the real story is funny and romantic and has a happy ending.
Thanks so very very much,
Barby Jane (aka BJ)
PS.  I promise I'll send the real one by Monday.  No later than Tuesday or Thursday.  Depending on how much homework I have.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:13:41 PM by Stu » Logged
slightlysmall

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 11:21:13 PM »

Haha, this is great. Smiley  clap Karma for it.

Stu

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 06:19:54 PM »

Thank you.  It's nice to hear someone has enjoyed my feeble effort and I feel great if I have contributed to that brilliant smile!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: