QueryTracker Community
June 28, 2017, 03:47:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of querying  (Read 4649 times)
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« on: May 12, 2016, 04:27:16 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!! NEXT BEST-SELLER IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

Dear Agent,

I got the idea for my story while Shower and listening to my favorite Band and drinking lots of wine mixed with Kool-Aid, so I know it's good. Grin

It's got innocent people and some angel's who Boxer some  Evil people. There is even a  Quick Draw between Dancing Banana and people who Moon. And because I have so much going on, I even have ninjas battling people with flame-throwers, as demonstrated in the next line so you can see I do a lot of showing in my novel.

flame
The first group of people are fighting for zen, the others for the Cake, which is dumb because it'll only make them sick1 because, c'mon, the cake has eyes. That can't be good. And no one is eager to flag, so the drama is prolonged.

In the background of the story, a zombie violinist plays a haunting tune. Violin I know the zombie market is saturated right now, but c'mon, a zombie violinist is censored unique.

I'm ready to be a Celebrity, I'm ready to make Money, so sign me or I'll stalk you. Mischievous Grin

werd is a 65,000 word commercial novel that will make you Rollin, make you cry2. It might even make you Smoken Mad.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

wacky

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:30:45 PM by 007 fan » Logged

writer                                                                          Computer Basher
Pandean

Panic in human form

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 04:30:50 PM »

omg

WHITE STAG, an internet phenomenon, has been acquired by St. Martin's Press/Wednesday Books for publication in Fall 2018.
slightlysmall

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 05:06:54 PM »

clap clap clap

I thought this premise sounded  Thumbs Up. It cheered me up on a day that had me feeling  . Where do I send the contract?

007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »

omg

*wink*

writer                                                                          Computer Basher
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 05:41:55 PM »

clap clap clap

I thought this premise sounded  Thumbs Up. It cheered me up on a day that had me feeling  . Where do I send the contract?

Glad it brought some cheer. You can send the contract to the man in the moon, he'll make sure I get it. ; )
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:26:07 AM by 007 fan » Logged

adr90

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 04:41:15 AM »

Whoa.
*blink*
How long did that take you? That took effort, man!
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 04:30:47 PM »

Whoa.
*blink*
How long did that take you? That took effort, man!

It took less than an hour because for some reason, fake queries are a breeze for me.  Smiley

Tigerlily1066

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 11:48:48 AM »

cheer This was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
007 fan

Eye right store ease.

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 05:21:07 AM »

cheer This was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome.  Grin  And karma for all the feedback I've seen you give to people's work.  Smiley

GoldyGirl

Without darkness, there is no light.

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 08:50:28 PM »

award

HAHA! You deserve some karma for that.

hmm    "We all die. The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will." -Chuck Palahniuk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: