QueryTracker Community
March 19, 2018, 07:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I am Remarkable  (Read 850 times)
« on: October 10, 2016, 03:09:37 PM »

After being diagnosed with schizophrenia, Jack Sheer, an eighteen-year-student, thinks it’s just a matter of time before Divine Madness takes him for once and all. But few unexpected and meaningful relationships change the direction of his life.

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 03:17:20 PM »

This is not bad. One thing that could improve it is being more specific about what relationships those are.

Also, Divine Madness being your own term, maybe "before he goes catatonic" or something easier for other people to understand.

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 10:45:10 AM »

This is really good and instantly grabbed me...definitely a book I would want to know more about!  I don't have a problem with the term 'Divine Madness' because for some reason it seems to make sense that each person would have their own special name for their personal demons. 

Is it supposed to say 'a few meaningful relationships' instead of 'few meaningful relationships'?  That part confused me a bit, but is probably just a typo ; )

Overall, I think it's great and while it would be nice, as mayachabra mentioned, to clarify what those 'meaningful relationships' are, you probably wouldn't be able to elaborate much if you are trying to keep it extremely concise.  If you can add any specifics though (love, friendship, family), that would probably make it a little more engaging.  Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: