QueryTracker Community
July 28, 2017, 01:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QueryTracker Newsletter  (Read 8721 times)
Patrick
Administrator

« on: December 14, 2016, 02:15:38 PM »

Starting a new QueryTracker Newsletter, which will include notifications of new agents and updated listings.

It will also includes tips for querying, but, to tell the truth, I haven't worked out all the details yet.

If anyone is interested, you can sign up for the newsletter at https://QueryTracker.net/news.php
Sarah Ahiers (Falen)

This, too, shall pass

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 03:24:31 PM »

Nice!

Repped by Mollie Glick of CAA
ASSASSIN'S HEART 2016 HarperTeen
I hang out at Sarah Ahiers Writes
Author Website
Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 09:02:35 AM »

You're the second person to have this problem. There seem to be a few email services blocking the emails as spam. I made some changes, so give it another try and let me know what happens.
Munley
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 10:06:44 AM »

Although my internet provider is now claiming that this newsletter is a "scam," I am receiving it regularly.

It's a great resource for very current news on agent genre preferences, new agents, and whether certain agents are now open or closed to queries -- and other related information.

Thanks, Patrick!
Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 01:58:19 PM »

Munley, you can try adding the email's from address to your address book. Sometimes that will make the providers realize you want the email and that it isn't spam.
Munley
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 04:23:39 PM »

It is already in my address book.

I was surprised to see my ISP suddenly warning me in red print that the email looked like a scam because it didn't do that for the first few issues. Given an option to ignore the scam warning, I clicked on that.

Strange ISP, eh?
AshK

ReallyRosie and AshK at #WFWAPhilly2016!

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 09:07:37 PM »

Starting a new QueryTracker Newsletter, which will include notifications of new agents and updated listings.

It will also includes tips for querying, but, to tell the truth, I haven't worked out all the details yet.

If anyone is interested, you can sign up for the newsletter at https://QueryTracker.net/news.php

If you need a hand, you know where I am...

Ash Krafton | AJ Krafton

USA Today Best-Selling Author

www.AshKrafton.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: