Author Topic: YA Critique Partner  (Read 3004 times)

Offline beccapie42

YA Critique Partner
« on: January 21, 2017, 12:34:16 PM »
Hello! I'm working on a number of projects currently, all YA, and I was wondering if any one else was working on multiple projects and might want to swap chapters.  Below I will write a brief premise of a few of my stories and if you're interested in any of them please reply and let's see how it goes!

Of Sand and Storm- about a 2200 year old girl who can control sand with her emotions.  Set both in the past and the present day.
Red Tide- about a half faery/ half siren girl who grew up as a normal individual but becomes involved with her supernatural lineage when her friend is held for ransom in exchange for her loyalty. Set in present day.
Beautiful Nightmare- about a girl who can enter into people's nightmares, control shadows and other creepy stuff having to over throw her uncle who killed her father to take rule of their kingdom. Set in present day.

Offline BrandieReadsBooks

Re: YA Critique Partner
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:35:49 AM »
I realize your post is from a while ago, but if you're still seeking a critique partner I'd love to swap Of Sand and Storm for my 99,000-word YA thriller The Receiver. It's set in a future where pain is transferable from human to human. A scrappy 17-year-old girl gets offered a deal she can't refuse by a wealthy young man and it sets them on a dangerous path. There are also robots, if that piques your interest at all. Feel free to reply here or email me at brandieannmcallister@gmail.com.

Thanks!

- Brandie