QueryTracker Community
July 19, 2018, 08:24:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking: Critique partner for literary fiction  (Read 757 times)
Speckle

Am querying and... reading and writing.

« on: February 09, 2017, 08:53:59 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'd love to find a critique partner who writes literary fiction. The finished novel I'm shopping at the moment is literary suspense - so there is a page-turning quality to it. It's also slightly issues driven - so if you're not into work which is challenging, then we're probably not a fit.

My work-in-progress (which I'd love to get feedback on at a later stage) has more magic-realist elements - slightly spooky with secrets and lies. I do love my literary fiction reading to be on the page-turning side (Jennifer Egan, Margaret Atwood, Donna Tartt) so long rambling interiority and endless gorgeous poetic play won't probably be an ideal fit.

I don't think I'm a good fit for pure genre work: crime or thrillers or romance, but if they are seriously underpinned by literary devices and intentions then I'd be keen to take a look.

Message me if you feel you might be a match!

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: