QueryTracker Community
September 20, 2017, 10:23:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cancel subscription?  (Read 846 times)
koji

« on: August 18, 2017, 04:37:37 AM »

I'll first say I love QT and it has been a big help. So today I decided to upgrade to a pro account and get access to more data for the coming year.

However, I am not a big fan of automatically renewing subscriptions. I'd prefer to make a choice when it comes time to renew it. I know on the subscription page it said canceling your subscription early will not cancel it until the year is up (it just won't automatically renew). Can I do that now/immediately? As in- is there a way to cancel my subscription now that I have paid the $25 and have it for the full year and not have to worry about the auto-renew?

Thanks.
Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:43:55 AM »

Hi koji,
Yes, you can cancel the auto-renewal anytime. On the main site, click the "Settings" button at the top of the page. Then, on the left side menu click "Subscription Settings". You'll find a cancel button there.

After cancelling, your subscription will continue for the full term, but will not automatically renew. You'll receive an automatic email when it is about to expire so you can renew manually if you desire. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let me know.

Thank you for supporting QueryTracker.
koji

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 08:33:03 AM »

Great- Thanks Patrick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: