QueryTracker Community
November 21, 2017, 03:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My website - MichelleGwynnJones.com  (Read 853 times)
MichelleG

« on: September 25, 2017, 06:18:55 PM »

My website, http://michellegwynnjones.com/ (also NewGraceNews.com), is a fictional newspaper about and for the faux characters living in my imaginary setting. Although written as news articles they are actually short stores - some funny, some not.

I know it is not traditional, but it is something I really enjoy doing.

Through Breaking News, On the Town and Home and Garden my characters keep each other appraised of what is happening in their county and hopefully entertain the readers. On my website I like to discuss the art of fiction writing; how I approach it and what does and does not work for me under the category of The Publisher’s Pen – sought of my version of a newspaper’s editorial page.

Has it gathered me a great following? No. My hope is that if, NO WHEN, I am a famous author my fans will have someplace interesting to go and interact with me, and my characters. If you don’t dream big what’s the point of dreaming?

I was wondering if anyone here blogs or guest blogs on subjects other than writing – gardening, crafts, the great outdoors.

"You look at these scattered houses, and you are impressed by their beauty. I look at them, and the only thought which comes to me is a feeling of isolation and the impunity with which crime may be committed there." - Sherlock Homes, The Copper Beeches - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: