QueryTracker Community
October 22, 2017, 03:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your query/manuscript critiqued by a top literary agent!  (Read 299 times)
Curious Author

« on: September 29, 2017, 09:13:31 PM »

Hi everyone!

I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, but it's for a good cause and I hope this board is appropriate.

There's an absolutely tremendous auction for query critiques, manuscript critiques, first page reads, and more. All proceeds benefit Puerto Rico. It's called #PubforPR and it opens on Monday. Here's the link: https://pubforpr.wordpress.com/

Getting my query critiqued by an agent was absolutely essential in helping me land representation. The feedback here on QueryTracker is spectacular, but one thing I loved about having an agent critique my query was that she absolutely ripped it to shreds (in a very helpful way) so that I got far more bites with the new query. If you're struggling with what's working vs. what's not, this can be so helpful.

There are agents, authors, editors, and more offering services, along with signed books and whatnot. As you can see, there is an abundance of items to bid on, but I strongly recommend a query critique if you need it. And you can help Puerto Rico in the process!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: