QueryTracker Community
July 18, 2018, 11:00:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #PitMad  (Read 535 times)
gckatz

« on: March 06, 2018, 02:44:55 PM »

#PitMad is Thursday. Post 'em if you got 'em!

Here's mine:

1942: When 17-year-old June Calhoun enlists in the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps, she intends to serve her country, not fall in love with another woman--especially not one she suspects might be a German spy. CODE NAME VERITY meets CAROL.

jldelozier

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 10:30:05 AM »

Frank Lambda and his pal Raunch hide from Philly’s Italian mob by joining Russian transgender Roulette and uber-religious Deliverance at Superheroes, Inc. Run by the enigmatic Keira, she claims to turn nerdy wannabes like Frank into true heroes. #Pitmad #SH #A
Falthor

Picture of Me and one of the Twins (Chloe)

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »

nowhere near ready...  hopefully I will be for pitchwars.

“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.”

-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
gckatz

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 12:12:37 PM »

Frank Lambda and his pal Raunch hide from Philly’s Italian mob by joining Russian transgender Roulette and uber-religious Deliverance at Superheroes, Inc. Run by the enigmatic Keira, she claims to turn nerdy wannabes like Frank into true heroes. #Pitmad #SH #A

Nice! One suggestion: I misread it as meaning "they join a game of transgender roulette" (roulette for trans people? roulette that makes you trans?). Maybe put "uber-religious Deliverance" first?

jldelozier

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »

Nice! One suggestion: I misread it as meaning "they join a game of transgender roulette" (roulette for trans people? roulette that makes you trans?). Maybe put "uber-religious Deliverance" first?

Excellent suggestion!  Thank you. My first #Pitmad, so I'm a little nervous.
TimandHonor

Warrior. Writer. Dragon tamer.

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 10:10:01 PM »

1. A haunted warrior. A crippled horse. The fated pair discover the strength in each other to conquer their scars. But the race to the finish means finally outrunning the pale horse that has stalked them both. #PitMad #A #mem

2. A haunted Honor Guard, compelled by his ghosts, bids on an abandoned colt at a slaughter auction. Horse 5752 comes w/ only 1 thing, a name on wrinkled paper: "Honor." But until now, honor has always come with death... #PitMad #A #mem
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: