Author Topic: Waiting...and fretting about everything in-between  (Read 4005 times)

Offline Sprinkledcone

Re: Waiting...and fretting about everything in-between
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2018, 10:38:26 AM »
I feel for you. I actually queried a project mid/late 2017 and started submitting it....and NO. Some partials/fulls but not much. I decided to keep writing, have written two more full books since then and am now completely rewriting the original book that I submitted.

Keep yourself busy and productive!

Offline jessikalindst

• Twitter: @jessianney
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 02:00:13 PM »
I feel for you. I actually queried a project mid/late 2017 and started submitting it....and NO. Some partials/fulls but not much. I decided to keep writing, have written two more full books since then and am now completely rewriting the original book that I submitted.

Keep yourself busy and productive!

I think that is best thing to do indeed.  :) I do also feel that I need a break from this project, so I think I'm going to officially shelve it and start work on another book of a different genre that I have a rough outline for. Who knows though, I may too come back to this one as well and resubmit after another bout of revisions or as you're doing, a complete rewrite--or in my case, it would be rewrite number 2...or 3?? I lost count after six years of working on it. haha ^^;

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread too!

Offline Sprinkledcone

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 05:38:08 PM »
Full disclosure: This is actually the fourth or fifth COMPLETE rewrite of this book. :koolaid:

Offline jessikalindst

• Twitter: @jessianney
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 07:57:11 PM »
Full disclosure: This is actually the fourth or fifth COMPLETE rewrite of this book. :koolaid:

DANG, that is a lot of rewrites. I wish you the best of luck with it!! :)